Sunday, January 17, 2016

Christmas Eve

We decided a few days before Christmas that it would probably be a bit much taking the babies to the choirs concert and mass. So Vince & Ben went and I stayed with home with the babies. We met up with them at Papa White Truck & Grandma Marq's house to take them their Christmas gifts before heading to Uncle Stan's for the annual Rupp Christmas Eve Party! Of course I left my camera on the dining room table at home. Ugh. We had a great night with family. Ben loves being with all the big kids in the basement and the babies love all the attention they get. The babies started melting down about 8pm so I brought them home to go to bed and Vince & Ben got to stay. After I got the kids to bed I started to make Grandma Werner's bubble loaf-I make it every year for Christmas morning. Its one of my favorite traditions. But when I went to open the brown sugar bag my heart sank-it had gone bad. So it was now like 9 pm on Christmas Eve and no stores were open. Luckily Vince called his mom and she had some and came to our rescue! Ben set out his special cookies for Santa and I got him in bed while Vince ran to his moms house for the brown sugar! Ben fell right asleep-he was exhausted from playing with the big kids! It turned into a late night for Vince and I as usual but thats ok as it is always worth it!

Here the only 2 pictures I have from Christmas Eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment