Sunday, January 17, 2016

Annual Jammie Party

The weekend before Christmas we had our annual Christmas Jammie Party. This year it was at the Dubills and the kids were so excited! We had some pizza and treats followed by the much anticipated kids gift exchange! After presents we "tried" to get a group shot of all 14 kids. I think between my camera & Meredith's we must have had a few hundred shots and of course we didn't get a single one of all the kids looking and smiling! Such is life. As much as I would have loved a great group shot the shots we got depict our true daily lives...tears, screaming, running away and tantrums mixed in with giggles, silly faces, playing and just pure joy. I'm sure in a few years we will get that perfect picture of the second generation of friends but I know I will always look back and smile on 2015's pictures.

























No comments:

Post a Comment