Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gobble Gobble 2013

We have so much to be thankful for this year....

family: friends: ben: the babies: our house: our health: miles: kc: ipads: dvr:

I could go on and on and on and on but those are my top 10 this year.

This year we had two small Thanksgivings and they were just perfect! On Thanksgiving we went to my parents for dinner. It was nice to have a smaller group as it allowed us to eat at the table which I don't ever remember doing in the past. My mom outdid herself as usual with a huge yummy spread of food. I wish I could have eaten more of it but these days I seem to be running low on space ! While it was a bit more quiet this year than past years it was made up for this past weekend with a nice Smith Family Christmas Gathering! So all the family still got to get together!
Our second Thanksgiving was over at Vince's Mom's house the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We had a special visitor in town from California...Vince's Uncle John! Ben had so much fun with his cousins-he cried all the way home because he missed them already! Carol outdid herself as well with a great spread of food! And Vince made his first ever green bean casserole and it was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment