Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pee-Pee in the Potty

2 weeks ago Ben told me he had to go pee-pee and he wanted to go in the potty. I thought for sure he was all talk but figured why not pull out the little blue potty and see what happens. To my surprise he sat right down and went. We were both so excited! And once he found out he gets an M & M each time he goes he was hooked. So for the past few weeks he has been going pee-pee in the potty a few times a day. He also has a potty at GG and Grandma's house and likes to show them how he can go pee-pee in the potty! I don't think he is ready for full on potty training (I am definitely not) and I don't want to push him since he is barely 27 months old. So I figured we will just go with the flow and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment