Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ben The Climber

A few weeks back I looked at the video monitor and saw this one morning...


Luckily I think he scared himself and so he didn't go all the way over but now we know the day will be coming sooner rather than later. So I've started working on Ben's Big Boy Room. I decided on a theme...Vintage Transportation. I picked out his new bedding but am waiting for a sale or coupon before I get it since I don't need it just yet. I ordered some artwork from an artist in New Zealand and I am working on collecting some really cool accent pieces for the room. I already have his night stand-bought it at a thrift store months ago but I need to repaint it. We found an antique twin bed frame than needs to be repainted as well. And got a good deal on a twin mattress and box spring this past weekend. So slowly we are getting all the pieces ready so when Ben is ready we will be too! But I am secretly hoping we have a few more months before we have to make the big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment