Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Birthdays

The month of January was a camera fail for me-I hardly touched it. Partly due to me somehow messing something up so the quality of pics aren't great. I need to take it in to the camera shop this week. So unfortunately I don't have many pictures from the past month or so.

The 13th was Vince's 34th Birthday! I kept asking him what he wanted to do...dinner, a party, outing with friends, stay home??? He finally decided about 2 days before the big day-he wanted to go to dinner at Jack Stack! So Ben and I took Daddy to dinner! We had a great time except that the hostess wasn't listening when we said " 2 and a highchair" so we got a booth with a booster that we had to take or keep waiting and we had been waiting almost 30 minutes at that point so we decided we had to take it. We quickly learned that Ben is no where close to being able to give up the highchair at restaurants. He was slipping and sliding-climbing and standing-it was a mess. But the food was delicious and Vince enjoyed his free dessert! So all in all I think it was a good birthday celebration.

The 22nd was my Dad's Birthday! We celebrated with a family dinner at my parents. Ben had just learned how to sing Happy Birthday and boy did he have fun singing it to his Bapa and helping him blow out his candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment