Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

This year I am thankful for so much...

My wonderful hubby. I am so blessed to still have Vince with me (us). I thank God everyday for leaving him here for Ben & I. I literally can not imagine my life without him. I'm not sure there is anyone else out there who could make me laugh the way he does, who could put up with my crazy ocd tendencies, and who could love me any more than he does.

My love buggy. Ben has only been on this earth 12 months but I feel like he has always been with me. He gives me purpose. He makes me a better person. His laugh can make my mood change in a second. He melts my heart constantly with his little kisses! I never knew the kind of love he would bring my heart.

My boogie. While this past year Miles has driven me a little crazy at times I am still very thankful for him. I love watching him play and protect Ben. He has become a great help to me when I feed Ben as he is my floor and highchair cleaner! And he is my protector when Vince isn't home.

And in no particular order....

My family. My friends. DVR. Diet Pepsi. Winsteads. My house. Target. Wine. Uggs. My camera. My iPhone. Crab cakes. My label maker. Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream. My 4runner. Being a Jayhawk. Flip flops. Sharpies. Chapstick. Gum. Red Swedish fish. Living in KC. People magazine. FB. Hempz lotion. Vacations. Captain Morgan. Strawberry blow pops. Purell. Clorox Wipes. My pictures. Video baby monitors. Rubbermaid containers. Chai lattes. Chex mix.


I am so thanful for these 2 boys. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment