Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ben's 1st Birthday Party

Saturday we had Ben's 1st Birthday Party! I was so excited to plan this party! The theme came to me pretty easy...Giraffe's! About 5 years ago we were in San Francisco and visited Vince's Uncle John. He had this awesome Jonathan Adler lamp that I fell in love with. So of course I had to get one...
I always knew that when we had a baby it would be the first thing in the nursery. And it was the first thing in Ben's nursery! I still love this lamp as much as I did the first time I saw it! When we were in Florida last year we took Ben to the Naples zoo and he loved watching the giraffes! So I knew  for sure that that would be our party theme!
There are way to many pictures to post so here is a link to some of the pictures! And thank you to everyone who came to help Ben celebrate Ben's 1st Birthday! It really meant a lot to all 3 of us!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=167338108408%3A240816791

No comments:

Post a Comment