Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mommy's Little Artist

 Pinterest.com is going to keep me very busy this winter! My to-do list is growing longer and longer with projects! So I was looking for ideas for something to put on the wall in Ben's playroom. I had looked at the kids art picture frames online and at Target and decided that I really didn't want to waste the money. So I came across a DIY kids art picture frame project. And decided to give it a go! All I needed was some frames (that I bought at Good Will), spray paint, burlap and a few clips. The whole project took no time at all and I think they came out pretty well. So today Ben and I needed to make some art work to hang up. He was so cute in his smock and loved the crayons & markers. But he soon tried to eat the markers and when I took them away he was mad-really mad. After I got him cleaned up and calmed down we hung up his latest works of art!
This is Ben's MAD Face!
 These are the 2 projects we did today!
These are the 2 other frames I made with art that Ben has done with Grandma & Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment