Thursday, November 10, 2011

12 Months

It is so unbelievable to me that we now have a 12 month old! I have more of a toddler than I do a baby now! He is such a daredevil! He has no fear-and I am starting to realize that that may not be the best thing. He has a "permanent" bruise on the left side of his forehead. As soon as the bruise starts to heal he gets a fresh one in almost the exact same spot. Poor guy. He still only has 6 teeth but the drool has picked up the past week or so I have a feeling he may be cutting a few soon. This Sunday will be his first day on 100% whole milk. No more formula! He seems to be adjusting pretty well. He is not a juice fan which is surprising to me but he still loves ice water! Daylight Savings has messed with his sleeping pattern a bit. He gets cranky about 6:30 pm now (which is not great timimg for Vince & I since that is dinner time for us). We have been putting him to bed between 7-7:30 pm like normal but instead of sleeping until 8:30 am or 9am he is getting up between 7-7:30 am. I am really hoping that he gets back onto his normal schedule soon! Ben isn't walking yet but he walks behind his shopping cart & walker wagon. I think it just a matter of days before he takes his first steps! He has become an even bigger chatter box. He said Mama for the first time on Halloween! And he calls Vince "Da". He tries to say doggie and he can almost say up (as in pick me up). He calls my mom Gee Gee. His most used words and Hi and Yeah. You can ask him a question and he will say yeah! But you could ask him anything and he will answer yeah. He has become more of a carnivore over the past month. He loves all beef-meatballs, taco meat, stew meat, steak. And has started to really like chicken nuggets. Salsa is a huge hit with him! He will eat it right off a spoon or likes his Cheerios dipped in it! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment