Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Well I woke up with Ben's cold on Thanksgiving. Lucky me. But Ben seemed to be feeling better so that was the good news. We had a small Thanksgiving this year but it was perfect! I was so excited that this year our "traveling" involved a 15 minute car ride not a 3 hour plane ride! We were lucky enough to have the  Connelly's and Donna join us! We did the annual McCormack Christmas Light lighting! Madelyn and Ben really liked it! Mom made an AMAZING dinner (as usual). Ben decided to not take an afternoon nap so by dinner time he was spent. I was so excited to watch him eat his first turkey day feast but that didn't happen. I put him in his seat and he screamed and screamed. He didn't even want to try pie.  Hopefully next year will go better! Sadly I didn't take a lot of pictures since I wasn't feeling the best. But here are a couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment