Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day Round 2

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did miss being in KC this year but we managed to have a nice little Thanksgiving here in the Burgh. We got to skype with all the people over at my parents. It was nice for everyone to see Ben and it was great to see everyone. Ben did great during the skype visit and was awake and active! Vince grilled us some nice KC strips! And we had mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and grandma rolls! Unfortunately, when it came time for dinner we ended up with one cranky baby boy. But all in all it was a very nice 1st Thanksgiving for Ben as far as I'm concerned.


The start of the cranky baby


The binky bought us a few calm minutes before our little turkey fell apart


Vince surprised me and set the table for us. I must say he did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment