Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

*Baby Ben-it took us a long time to finally get here and it sure was worth the wait. I can't imagine not having him in my life. I am so blessed to be able to stay home every day and be his mom.

*Vince-I am such a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband who loves me for me. And he is now an even more incredible father than I thought possible.

*Miles-he has been one of my best friends the past 6 years. While he drives me crazy at least a few times a day I am one lucky mom to have such a great fur-baby.

*Our Family-I am so grateful for our family. We really lucked out by having so many amazing members that each bring something special to the family. I can't imagine a day with out them.

*Our Friends-Our friends are priceless. I for sure would be lost with out the great support & love we get from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment