Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 Weeks



Baby Ben is now 3 weeks old! I know I keep saying this but time is flying by. I already miss my little brand new baby Ben from the first week. He is changing so fast and getting so big. This week is also my first week flying solo-well at least until Thursday when Trish gets here! But all in all the past 2 days have been fine. I'm not sure how time flies so fast during the day and how I can't seem to complete my daily to do list but that ok.

Poor Ben has both his tear ducts clogged. So he has crazy eye boogers all the time and I think that it really starting to annoy him. We have been massaging them so hopefully they will clear up soon. Ben has decided over the past few days that it seems much more fun to not go to sleep at night. He likes to be held and just hang out. We are trying to figure out how to fix this because it is not working so well for me & V! Yesterday I decided to increase his feedings to 3oz (from 2oz), he just seemed to still be hungry after his 2oz feeding. So far he seems to be enjoying the extra ounce! It is making him sleep for longer periods (well once we actually get him to sleep)which is great for us! Today he stuck his tongue out at me and he rolled it! I know he had no idea what he was doing but now we know he can roll his tongue! I never really had a doubt on that one since both V & I can both roll our tongues. Now we will have to wait and see if one of his thumbs is double jointed like the McCormack kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment