Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trip #4 To Labor & Delivery

We had another doctors appointment this morning. My blood pressure was pretty high still so that landed us back in labor & delivery for the 4th time in less than 2 weeks. I got put on all the monitors and Itty was doing great but my blood pressure was pretty high. For the first hour of having my blood pressure being taken every 5 minutes I set off the alarm every time. But thankfully my blood work came back good and finally my blood pressure went down a bit. The doctors decided that they really want to deliver Itty but want to wait until I hit 39 weeks (Sunday) before they take him. Waiting these few extra days drastically reduces the risks of breathing and other problems. It also eliminates him being classified as a preemie . So I am back home still on bed rest and we are scheduled to check into the hospital Sunday night at 9pm to start the induction process. So it looks like we will have a baby on Monday! The doctors have warned us that this early induction increases the chance of a c-section so we could use everyone's prayers that we can avoid that.


No comments:

Post a Comment