Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Easter

The day after Abby & Will's birthday party it was Easter. Easter snuck up on me fast! We "tried" to color eggs a few days before but none of them were really into it and they all bailed on me after about 5 minutes.  Oh well there's always next year! Easter morning we woke up to snow! Giant huge snowflakes! I really think they were the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen! And just like the day before the skies cleared early afternoon and then the sun shined the rest of the day! The kids woke up and were so excited to see their baskets and hunt for eggs! Vince made the kids bunny pancakes which they loved! We went to Vince's mom for a yummy brunch and then came home for nap before we went to my parents for dinner. I tried to get a picture of the 3 of them but they were so not in the mood. But such is the story of our life with 3 kids 5 and under!

No comments:

Post a Comment