Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 Weeks

Double Digits! Wow. I wish I could stop time. Ben is changing so much so fast its crazy. He has gotten so loud when he talks-we all know where he gets that trait! He is giggling more often. And he seems to be taking more of his surroundings in. There is no doubt that he can recognize Vince & I when we walk into a room or if he hears us from another room. Today marks one week since we moved him into the nursery at night. And it hasn't been fun. He has not slept through the night since we moved him. I'm not sure why he has regressed but I am hoping it ends soon. He did go to bed at 10:30pm and slept until 5:45am so I guess I can't complain that much. But it would be great if he could sleep until 7 or 8.  Ben wasn't a huge fan of his swing until about 2 weeks ago. And now we can't seem to get him out of it. I am so glad we have his big one in the living room and his travel size one upstairs! He likes to take his morning snoozer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment