Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Skydiving

A few moths ago Matt said he wanted to go skydiving for his 30th birthday. He asked Patrick & I if we were game and I said maybe but Patrick was on board right away! Vince said no way was he going to jump out of a perfectly good plane for "fun"! After thinking for a few weeks I was game-it was an item on my bucket list so why not! Leah decided last minute to go for it too! So on the morning of Matt's birthday after a short 12 minute video we were suited up and loading a plane! The best part was when they sang happy birthday to Matt and the pilot nose dived at the end and we all floated up! Matt was first out and that was when it got real like really real! But before I even had time to think about it I was next out of the plane. The 60 second free fall was my least favorite part. It was cold and obviously super windy. But as soon as the parachute opened it was awesome! Feels like you are just floating in the air with an amazing view of Kansas. I even got to steer our chute which was awesome! I saw Matt below me landing which was a great sight! After about 5 minutes we were back on the ground with a easy landing! I've now crossed that off my list but don't feel the need to do it again-the other 3 on the other hand will be doing it again soon I'm sure! I'm so glad we all did it together to celebrate the big 3-0 for Matt-a memory that will never fade for sure! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment