Friday, July 17, 2015

Marco 2015




In April we took a family to trip to Marco-not a surprise at all that we went to Marco, right! I mean Will's middle name is Collier which is the name of the main drag in Marco! This year we overlapped part of our Marco trip with our friends the Dubill's.They share the same love for the island that we do! The week was full of sun, sand, cocktails, laughter, splashing, good friends, dolphins, no sharks, sunsets, shell hunting, making great memories and sailing. The days all ran together like they normally do when we are on island time. I'm not going to lie...this was more of a trip rather than a vacation. But it was worth it all to see how much fun the kids had. The babies loved the beach-they had no fear of the ocean! They also loved the pool! Ben would have spent every minute on the beach if we had let him! It was so much fun being on vacation with our friends-the kids all had so much fun together! Vince & I got a babysitter two of the nights we were there so we could go sneak in a few dates. If you ask what my favorite part of the trip was I honestly don't think I could pick! But my personal highlights were-finding an unbroken sand dollar, going on a sailing/shelling trip with Ben, eating at Capri Fish House with Vince and just watching the kids play for endless hours on the beach. I can't wait for our next trip back-Vince & Daniel start racking up your Marriott & Southwest points so we can go back sooner than later!


No comments:

Post a Comment