Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy 65th Birthday Dad!

Wednesday was my Dad's 65th Birthday! We celebrated with happy hour at Brio! Brio happy hour has kinda become a family tradition over the past few years starting with toasting Ben's birth! And my parents even hosted Patrick & Leah's rehearsal dinner there. We had a great time celebrating and being together as a family! After a few rounds of drinks and appetizers we headed back to my parents for presents and cupcakes! The boys and I got Dad Apple TV and I think he's really excited about it! After presents it was singing & cupcake time. And as usual after we sang to Dad we had to sing to Ben. BaPa thought it would be funny to give Ben a cupcake without frosting & sprinkles...Ben did not think this was funny! But that's BaPa for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment