Saturday, October 19, 2013

Quick Beach Vaca

Vince had a work meeting scheduled in Palm Beach, Florida so we decided to make it a quick little beach trip since we obviously won't be making it to Marco Island this spring. I was a little lot nervous about flying with my never ending morning sickness. And while the flights were not great I survived and didn't throw up on anybody! Vince got upgraded to first class and gave it to me so I had constant snacks and drinks which I think helped a lot! Ben was lucky and got to experience first class too-which he of course loved all the snacks! Once we landed Vince had to go to his meeting so Ben and I grabbed a quick bite and ran to the grocery store for water & snacks. Our hotel was great and was like a mini condo-we had a full kitchen, washer dryer and balcony. It was great! The next few days were spent on the beach or at the pool. We put a knee high stocking over Ben's arm when we played on the beach and it kept all the sand out of his cast!  The cast didn't slow the kid down on the beach or the pool! It was great to get away for a couple of days and have our last vacation as a family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment