Monday, October 14, 2013

Ben Is Going To Be A...


Yep-Ben is going to be a BIG brother!

And there's more...I'm pregnant with TWINS. Yep-2 babies in the belly. The newest Rupp's have an official due date of April 22, 2014 but they will for sure be here no later than April 8, 2014 as my doctor will not allow my pregnancy to go past 38 weeks. We have been told they will be here by the end of March.

Just for the record my guess is... March 27, 2014.

I am in my 2nd trimester and we have 2 healthy, happy, active little babies. We do have an idea about their genders (our ultrasound tech gave us her "guesses" last week) but we aren't sharing just yet! We are about 90% sure they are fraternal-they each have their own sacs and placentas. This is the safest type of twin pregnancy one can have so we are very thankful for that. So far the pregnancy has been pretty uneventful besides having horrible morning sickness which I really hope will be going away any day now. We have been really lucky and have seen them about 5 different times now (one of the perks of being preggo with multiples)! It is amazing to see how much they have changed since we first saw them at about 5 1/2 weeks with their hearts just starting to beat to seeing them last week with lips and noses and fingers and toes! I have been feeling them for a few weeks now which is crazy to me-its not daily yet but it always startles me when I feel one of them!

Here they are at 8 weeks gestation...



                                               Here they are at 12 weeks gestation...





No comments:

Post a Comment