Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who has turned into an even more amazing dad! Ben and I are truly blessed! I really thought it would be hard to find a husband who could turn into an even better father but luckily I was wrong! Ben is one lucky kid that's for sure!   
I couldn't come up with any good gift ideas this year. What do you get for the guy who has it all? So I remembered that I had some wood letters that were sitting in a box that I had bought and painted while I was pregnant...a B a E and N and thought I could finally put them to use. So I gave Ben one letter at a time and shot some pic's and put them in a nice frame that had 3 openings. Vince really liked it! Yay!
After we celebrated at home for a bit we headed to my parents to help my dad celebrate and  for dinner. I am so grateful for my dad. I wouldn't be the person I am today without his love and support. He let me find my way but was always there to catch me if/when I fell and still does to this day! Thanks Dad! I love you!
We had a great family dinner...Vince grilled steaks and my mom made baked potatoes, corn, salad and grandma rolls! And mom made a cherry and a peach pie for dessert! I think I have gained 5 lbs just over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment