Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Monday was my birthday but we began the celebrating on Sunday! Sunday early afternoon we went out to J & Stef's house for a little pool time. Ben had a blast he loves the water and loved watching his cousin Sierra in the pool. After pool time it was nap time followed by my birthday dinner at my parents. My mom had bought Ben a pool for their house so we tried it out and of course Ben had so much fun! After pool time we opened presents and had a great birthday dinner! I must say that my brother Matt got me a great gift...onion goggles! I am so excited that I can now cut up onions especially red onions and not have to run out of the room in tears! A big thanks to my family for such a great birthday!
Vince said Monday was my day so I got to pick what we did all day. So we got up and Vince made me breakfast-pancakes, fruit, bacon! Then we headed to Town Center to run a few errands. We of course had to stop into Kansas Sampler and the three of us got new Royals shirts! I can't wait to take Ben to his first game! We stopped by Winsteads for lunch on the way home-one of my favorites! My birthday dinner pick was Garozzos. It was a very nice birthday dinner just the 3 of us. It is hard to believe last year on my birthday we didn't even know if Ben was a boy or a girl and now we had a 7 month old at the table! All in all I must say I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment