Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

This year marked my first official non-furbaby Mothers Day! Vince & Miles have always been super sweet to me on Mothers Day and last year Vince spoiled be rotten with a beautiful diamond necklace. So this year I just wanted to be around our family and enjoy the day with  my boys (to me my gift was being back in KC for good!). So after a crazy weekend of moving and after a nice morning and great cards from my boys we headed to my parents for brunch. It was so nice to have some one on one time with my parents (Patrick was heading home from a wedding in Nebraska and Matt had to work)! After brunch we headed over to Vince's grandparents house. His grandpa had not met Ben yet so it was super special to see his grandpa with his first great-grandson! We headed back over to my parents house for dinner (with my brothers) and I got spoiled rotten by them! It was so nice to be an actual part of mothers day in person not via skype! I hope all the great moms out there had just as a great day as I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment