Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ben & Sweet Potatoes

Ben did great with the carrots! We learned quickly that he prefers my carrots to Gerber carrots-Go Mommy! We decided sweet potatoes would be Ben's next food...and he loves them! They had a great sale on them at the grocery store so I cooked 10 of them a few days ago. I have been a baby food making machine the past week. We have a nice stock pile of carrots, sweet potatoes, peas and green beans in the freezer. We also decided that 7 days seem like a long time to wait before trying another food-we figured that it would take him a year just to get through all the fruits and veggies! So we decided to go with the shortest amount of days on the 3-7 day range. So we will be starting peas in a few days! Since we started on the veggies I have noticed that he has dropped a few bottle feedings and is going longer between meals which is a nice treat for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment