Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ben The Ring-Bear

Ben had the great honor of being asked to be the ring-bear in Vince's cousin Monica's wedding in early August in Vail. We had the highest hopes that all 5 of us would be going to the wedding and making a family vacation out of it before school started. But after our little scare with Abby we decided it wold be best is I stayed back in KC with Abby & Will and Vince & Ben went to Vail. To say I was completely bummed was an understatement. I so wanted to be there as Monica & Jimmy tied the knot and started their happily ever after! Luckily our family knew how bummed I was and sent me a ton of pictures from the wedding & the trip! Despite some rather gloomy weather the boys had a great trip and Ben was so excited to hang out with his cousins for a few days! He was so proud and rocked his ring-bear responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment