Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rock Chalk Ben is 5!

When I asked Ben where he wanted to have his birthday party he said "at basketball party at home"! I said a KU basketball party and he said YES and so it began. As I started planning I said to Vince wouldn't it be awesome if Baby Jay came to Ben's party??? And he yes that would be so cool! So I researched it and it was possible but wasn't a guarantee and of course Baby Jay couldn't come if it was a football game day or during any basketball games. So I checked the schedules and picked a date & time and send the email. 2 days later I got a response and it was YES! I about fell off my chair! We decided not to tell Ben! But Ben instead on sending Baby Jay an invite and said he "really hoped that there wasn't a game so he could come"! Before we knew it it was party day-it was a beautiful warm sunny November day! Baby Jay surprised Ben and he was beyond thrilled! The party was great-Ben said it was "The Best Party Ever"!

No comments:

Post a Comment