Monday, December 8, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween this year was much more low-key than years past. We were is the midst of trying to unpack and start the remodeling so I dropped the ball a bit. Thankfully I had ordered Abby & Ben's costumes way before we even had put the house on the market. And I had everything I needed to make Will's. It was a no brainer since Ben wanted to have a Super Hero birthday party that he would be a super hero! As far as the babies go I wanted to do a "pair" but not the normal/common/expected costumes so I had the idea... The Tortiose & The Hare. So it turns out it was super easy to find Abby's costume but not so easy finding Will's. So I ended up making his myself. Sadly on Halloween is was cold-too cold for the babies to get to go trick or treating. So I stayed home while Vince took Ben out. I was hoping we would get to meet some of our new neighbors but we only had 2 trick or treaters and one of those was Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment