Monday, December 8, 2014

Ben...The 4 Year Old

I say it every year...where oh where did the past year go? Seems like not that long ago I was pregnant with him and now he's a little boy-no more baby no more toddler. He is an out going, high energy, sweet, the best big brother, emotional, preschooler, stubborn, smart little guy! He makes me laugh so hard every day. He melts my heart every day. He tests my patience every day. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for him!
Ben's 4th birthday fell on a Saturday so it was nice to have Vince home to help us celebrate! We decorated his room after he fell asleep just last in years past. He was so excited when he woke up! Then we sent him downstairs to get his shoes & coat on so we could go get our traditional birthday donuts. We came downstairs and he had opened almost all of his presents-I could have killed him! So we had a talk about having to ask before we open presents and then we re-wrapped them and then went to get donuts! He got his favorite donuts and an apple juice! Then we came back home and he reopened his presents! We had a nice day at home playing with his new toys! Saturday night we had a birthday dinner for my Mom & Ben. We got pizza from Ben's "special pizza place" aka D'Bronx. We made Ben a birthday cake & my mom a cherry pie. All in all I think he had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment