Friday, June 13, 2014

Getting Old...

Last Friday was my birthday and we did a little celebrating! Thursday night we had a little family birthday dinner at Salty Iguana! Then Friday Vince and I went to dinner at Rye and then headed to Paddys for some drinks with friends. It was a perfect night with a great group of friends! I of course stayed up way to late and had one more drink than I should have but thankfully the kids were all farmed out to the grandparents for the night! Saturday night we kept it low key and Ben & I had a dinner date at D'Bronx and then a camp out for family movie night! The celebrations ended at family dinner at my parents on Sunday! It was a GREAT weekend and thank you for all who helped me celebrate with the calls, texts, emails, coming to Paddys and facebook messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment