Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers Day

We kicked off Fathers Day weekend by having Vince's Dad & Marq for dinner Saturday night. Larry brought over some old photo albums to look through and it was so much fun looking at all the old pictures! I failed and forgot to take pictures.
Sunday morning we went brunch at BRGR. It was our first time for brunch but I can guarantee we will be back soon! Ben made Vince a bird house and painted a picture of "shooting stars & space rocks"! Such our little artist!

We went to my parents for dinner. Vince cooked ribs and they were fabulous as usual!
I am so lucky to have three amazing men in my life who are such great fathers. Larry raised Vince to be such a loving husband & father. And he is our constant cheer leader. Without my dad I would not be who I am today and he showed me how a man should treat his wife and children. And lastly Vince who is an amazing father to our 3 children. He is the dad who gets up with babies in the middle of the night because he wants to and takes special little trips with each kid on the weekends. I am one lucky girl and I don't ever forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment