Friday, February 21, 2014

My Heart...

My heart has belonged to a blond hair, freckled faced, blue eyed boy for over 3 years now and what a better way to celebrate it even more than for Valentines Day! I love this holiday! I am a sucker for all things having to do with Valentines Day-food, home decor, clothing, craft projects, ect. But this year we didn't get all of our decorating done, or all of our craft projects made or all of our special treats made but I did my best. And yes I know Ben is 3 years old and has no idea that I was disappointed that we didn't get everything done this year-just means I already have some fun projects for next year! But we did manage to have a fun Valentines week starting off by decorating sugar cookies with GG & Uncle Matt, Ben made special Valentines and even mailed some to his cousins (which I failed at getting pictures of), made Valentines for his friends at school, made chocolate dipped wafer cookies with sprinkles and of course my favorite chocolate covered strawberries! Ben was also super spoiled with presents and treats by Mommy, Daddy, GG & Grandma! He also got a very special Valentine from Aunt Dorie in the MAIL (this kid loves getting mail)!

No comments:

Post a Comment