Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sound The Alarm...Ben Is Turning 3!

November 2nd we had Ben's 3rd Birthday Party! I had very big plans as usual for his party and started planning way back in June. My brother helped me with my invite and once that was done I was on a roll. I was not however planning on being pregnant yet alone being pregnant with 2 babies come November. Nor was I planning on dealing with severe morning sickness. So I had to just come to terms with scaling back the party and I must say I don't think Ben was disappointed at all. I always try to have special meaning to his parties but this year was the first year Ben could help pick the theme and he wanted fire trucks so fire trucks it was! Thank goodness for my wonderful hubby and mom and all their help-I couldn't have done it all without them! I must give credit where credit is due and admit that while baked the cake Vince made the frosting and frosted the cake. I think it came out great! Ben had a absolute blast at his party! He had so much fun with all his friends-he didn't want anyone to leave! Thank you to everyone who helped Ben celebrate turning 3-it means so much to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment