Monday, June 24, 2013

The Blue Whales

The weekend we were in Nashville was Ben's very first ever soccer game. I was really sad we were going to miss his first ever game but I knew my family would not disappoint and would fully document the whole experience for us. And sure enough Mom, Dad, Matt, Patrick & Leah all took him to his first game! They sent us a ton of pictures and my camera had over 300 pictures on it  from the game!

Natalie & I thought that Ben & Ryan might really enjoy playing soccer together this summer so we signed them up with Happy Feet. They are on the 3-4 year old team (so Ben is by far the littlest guy on their team) and their team name is The Blue Whales! From what I hear the boys seemed to have a good time and were really engaged for about 60% of the practice/game. The other 40% of the hour they spent playing and eating snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment