Friday, March 22, 2013

Not A Single Doubt

Not that I have had a doubt that Ben was my kid (I did grow him inside me and then birthed him out into this world) but sometimes he does something that makes me just stop and smile and say "yep this kid is definitely mine". A few weekends back I had that moment all within a 15 minute span and managed to catch it all on my camera.

The start of this story is me leaving Ben alone for a few minutes. I know better than this but it is nearly impossible to have him in my eyesight nonstop! So he got a hold of a bottle of baby powder-yep you all guessed what happened next (and I'm not sure what happened to his shirt or why he is wearing my running shoes)...
This is was what I walked in on. Could have been a lot worse but there was a nice trail of powder all the way from his room to his chair or as Ben calls it "his couch". I just looked at him and tried not to laugh then told him he needed to clean it up. Sure enough he went and grabbed a towel and got to work! He is so my child-he cleaned and cleaned his little heart out!


A few minutes later we moved on from the baby powder mess and he was back to playing with his cars. And the following conversation took place...

V: Did you do that?
Me: Do what?
V: Line up all Ben's cars like that?
Me: No!!! But further proof that he's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment