Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day

This year marked my second official Mother's Day! I am such a blessed person to be able to be Ben's mama! He has filled my heart with  more love than I ever thought possible! And I am so thankful to have the wonderful mom that I do! She has taught me how to be a good mom and I am forever indebted to her for that! Sunday morning I was surprised with breakfast in bed on a plate Ben had made for me! Unfortunately Ben slept through my breakfast in bed but when he got up he gave me the rest of my gifts. He painted me a beautiful picture and made me a picture frame too! And if that wasn't enough Vince got me the rain boots I have had my eye on for quite some time! I sure am spoiled!
Next we were off to take Ben to delivery his presents to two of his Grandma's. Grandma Carol couldn't believe what a great painter he is and that he painted it on his own!

Then it was off to Grandma Marq's house and she was in love with the painting Ben made for her! She found a special spot for it right away! After swinging with Grandpa and playing a little basketball it was time for Ben to take a snooze.

After he got up we were out the door again to head to my parents for dinner. Ben had a great time playing outside and Dad & I went on to be undefeated ladder ball champs! GG was also very impressed with the painting Ben made for her! And then we had a great dinner but had to run out soon after because Ben was exhausted and was being quite cranky. But it was still a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment