Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patricks Day

It is a constant battle in my house...Irish vs Italian. I think that the Irish know how to party and the Italians know how to cook. So I think we have the best of both worlds in our house! But that the Irish have a better holiday to celebrate while V thinks St Josephs Table is better. I think he just doesn't want to admit that St Patricks Day is AWESOME! It has been 3 or 4 years since we were in KC to celebrate it so I was so excited for this year! We also got to be in the parade this year with the Harris family! Angela & Paige came up from Garnett and Carrie & Taylor from OKC! It was so much fun! Ben fell asleep right before the start of the parade and about halfway through we woke him up so he wouldn't miss his first parade! And I am so glad we did-he had a ball! Waving and Clapping! Waving and waving and waving with a huge smile on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment