Monday, October 24, 2011

11 Months

I can not believe that when people ask me how old Ben is I now say "he will be 1 on the 8th". CRAZY. These 11 months have flown by! Ben still has 6 teeth. Which he gets good use out of since he refuses to eat baby food anymore! He is down to 3 bottles a day and now he gets 4oz of formula and 2 oz of whole milk. We are starting the transition to cow milk so each week I am taking away an ouce of formula and adding an ounce of whole milk. Once we get off the formula I will work on getting rid of the bottle. I can't even believe that in a few weeks I will be packing them away. But it will be nice to have a whole shelf in the cabinet back! Ben is not a huge meat fan unless it's my meatballs! He loves him some meatballs! I have been sneaking chicken and turkey onto his tray and he's trying it more than he has before. He loves veggies! And I think its safe to say that Sunday night pasta dinner is his favorite meal! I think it takes me longer to clean him and the highchair up than for him to eat it! Ben now says "Hi or Hi-Ya"! He loves to chat it up with starangers and loves to wave goodbye to them! He has become very attached to me over the past month or so. I secretly kinda love it! But at the same time he needs to be able to be with others. Bath time is still one of his favorite times! He would stay in there for hours if we let him. Ben has started to "share" his food with me. He loves to give me bites when he's eating. He also now shares his food with Miles. So now Miles eats very well and seems to be enjoying his new organic diet! Ben also likes to try Miles' food. Gross. One day Vince pulled 3 pieces of dog food out of Ben's mouth. Gross. Gross. Gross. He's not walking yet but can stand on his own for a good while if he's distracted but the moment he realizes he is standing he sits down. So I bet he will be walking sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment