Monday, July 25, 2011

Nap Time

So nap time today started like any other day..kisses, binky, lovey and then sleep. Then about 2 hours later I heard some chitter chatter and hit the video button on the  monitor sure enough Ben is awake. I did a double take and that's when I noticed that he was sitting up in his crib. This is a first! Ben can now get into the sitting position from the laying position. I kept watching him and he made his way over to his musical aquarium then  got on his knees pulled himself up and pushed one of the music buttons. Holy Cow! Talk about an exciting nap time today! So needless to say we immediately lowered the mattress to the lowest setting. I am sure this will get very interesting once Ben realizes that he can now see Miles sleeping in his room and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment