Monday, July 18, 2011

Ben's 1st Tooth Or Shall I Say Teeth

The doctor had told us that whenever Vince and I got our first tooth would be a good gage as to when Ben would get his. So I pulled out our baby books to look it up...Vince and I both got our between 8-9 months. About 3 weeks ago Ben started to get his first bottom tooth! Unfortunately Ben & I were visiting Carrie & Mark when the tooth started to cut through and then on the second day of our trip the second bottom tooth started cutting too. This made for a crank-a-saurous Ben and a very tired Mommy. Thankfully it only lasted about 48 hours or so and that he got two at one time. Needless to say I am not looking forward to the other 18 baby teeth coming in.

They have finally come up enough to get a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment