Monday, February 14, 2011

Ben's 1st Valentines Day 2011

Valentines Day started a day early in the Rupp household. Vince woke me up with an envelope and in it was a trip to Marco Island, Florida! Our first family vacation! We will be escaping the harsh Northeast winter for some fun in the sun in a few short weeks!


Valentines Day Part II

I woke up this morning and found my Valentine from Ben on the fridge...
Once Ben woke up I got him dressed in his Valentines Day onsie and we took some pic's!

Then it was time to take our weekly picture....
Then we baked some Valentines Day cookies...
And when Daddy got home Ben got to open his valentines and his present from us...



And then Daddy took of Ben's hat (which he hated but I thought was fitting for the holiday!)...

        CRAZY HAIR!
(more crazy than usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment