Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ben's 1st Haircut

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be taking my 3 1/2 month old to get his first haircut but there we were today in the salon chair. We have been talking about it for a few weeks-he really needed a trim around his ears and his mullet was getting a little out of control! I was doubtful we would find someone who would cut such a young babies hair but we called the salon Vince and I go to and they said they would do it. So we made an 11:30am appointment for this Saturday.  I didn't want it to look like he had gotten his hair cut and I didn't want any cut from his mohawk. And that is exactly what we got. Ben did great! He didn't cry once and he stayed pretty still. We of course saved all the hair that got cut off. And it doesn't look like all that much hair got cut but it sure does look better.

Here are 2 Before Pic's, 1 During The Cut and 1 After The Cut!




No comments:

Post a Comment