Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby Rupp Update

Well in less than a week we were sent to labor & delivery 3 times by our doctors and left empty handed each time. My blood pressure is still being an issue and so the bed/couch rest continues. As it stands now if my blood pressure stays where it is we will probably be induced in about a week. The doctors do not want to take him before 39 weeks unless they have a very good reason. And as of now my blood pressure is a problem but not it is not high enough to take him now. The good news is that all my blood work keeps coming back as good as it can be. The bad news is that my cervix is still closed up nice and tight. The doctors said they would love for me to go into labor on my own right now so that is what we are praying for. Hopefully Itty will decided to make him debut very soon! We go back to the doctor Monday afternoon and fingers crossed that my blood pressure hasn't gone up any higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment