Sunday, October 24, 2010

37 Weeks = Full Term

We have finally reached the finish line-well almost! Today Itty is considered to be full term and can come at anytime. And we are ready! All the baby gear is put together, all his laundry is done, the house is clean and the fridge & freezer are stocked.
This past Wednesday was our first weekly doctors appointment and I got checked to see if I was making any progress. I was really hopeful because Itty had dropped the Monday before but I was sadly disappointed because I have not made any progress. But the doctor said that some people can walk around dilated for weeks and others can go from 0-10 very quickly. We go back this Wednesday so hopefully a little progress has been made. But I really can't complain. Since Itty has dropped I have been very comfortable and sleeping pretty well (except for the constant trips to the bathroom)!
I woke up with a horrible cold yesterday morning and we went to the walk-in clinic this morning to make sure it wasn't something worse. Luckily it is just a bad cold but there isn't much I can do or meds I can take so I am pretty miserable right now. The doctor said she hoped I didn't go into labor for the next 5 days or so because it would suck to be sick and in labor. I am really hoping these past 2 days have been the worst of it and tomorrow will be the start of the end!

Here are the 37 weeks pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment