Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 Years

Friday was Vince and I's 5 year wedding anniversary! The past 5 years have really flown by. I never would have imagined that we would be where we are today.

I started thinking about the ride we have been on the past 7 years...
4 House, 3 Cities, 2 States, 1 Dog and 1 Baby (almost)

We celebrated by having a nice dinner at Capital Grill. It really good and we savored every minute since we know it will be awhile before we will have a nice dinner out again!


Vince gave me beautiful new diamond earrings! He is amazing and I can't believe he is still spoiling me 7 years later. I got him a new watch. His old watch I had given to him on our wedding day so it was time for a new one! I am truly blessed to have found and married the love of my life! I am such a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment