Monday, September 13, 2010

31 Weeks

62 Day and Counting! We had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and everything is still going perfect. He is measuring right on track and the best news was that he has flipped and is head down! We even got a quick ultrasound to confirm. It was a very nice surprise to see him for a minute! I am feeling pretty good. More tired than usual and the swelling is starting to get really annoying. But the heartburn/indigestion seems to have eased up a bit since his head isn't in my ribcage anymore.




This weekend was spent the same way the past few weekends have been...tackling the "To Do List".
We knew when we moved in that the driveway needed to be resurfaced and fall is the time to tackle this project. So Vince patched the cracks Friday night after work and started the re-sealing process. I don't think we knew what we were getting into with this project. Poor Vince. We thought an hour or two of work and a few buckets of sealer and then a nice new look for the driveway. The reality was 6 hours of work, 1 trip to Home Depot and 5 buckets of sealer equals one sore back and one tired hubby. But the driveway does look great!


Miles had run out of homemade doggie treats a few months back and I finally got around to making him some new ones. I figured if I don't do it now I won't get it done before Itty gets here. Vince and Miles joined in on the baking which made it so much more fun! Vince was my cookie cutter and Miles was the official taste tester! When all was done we made a ton of cookies that should last him awhile! And he even decided he could spare a few and send Zoie some!


I have been craving chocolate covered strawberries for weeks now so I finally got around to buying the chocolate and strawberries on Saturday. We had some left over melted chocolate so we got a little creative and dipped Nilla Waffers and Pringles. Vince liked the Pringles while I preferred the Nilla Waffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment