Thursday, August 26, 2010

Belly Pictures & Painting

Back in April while we were in KC one of Patricks friends Andy who is a body paint artist offered to paint my stomach later on in my pregnancy. While we were in KC last weekend we were able to meet up with him at his photographers loft and get some pictures taken before the painting began.

I really wanted the pictures to be about the belly and I am happy with how they came out.





After the pictures the painting began. Andy and I had the idea of doing the landscape of Lawrence, Kansas. The painting took under an hour and then we shot some pictures.






I am so happy that we got to do something out of the box to document this time on our life. I hope that Itty will think it is cool that he was a canvas for a one of a kind piece of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment