Sunday, June 20, 2010

Visit to KC

We had such a great time in KC this past week. After a very crazy trip in with getting locked in a plane, running through airports and lost luggage we made it to KC!
Once we landed we had lunch with my parents and Matt then headed to J and Stef's new house. We had a blast hanging out with all the Rupp's and Piane's! It seems like forever since everyone was together all in one place. We had dinner with our friends Jared and Shari at the Blue Moose and it was yummy! And something Shari ate made her go into labor! Baby Jackson arrived on Monday!



Monday Vince and I had breakfast on the patio on at Classic Cup and then ran some errands. Then we met the families at our 3D ultrasound! And then headed to lunch at O'Neils. After lunch Vince and Carrie went to go visit with Grandma & Grandpa Piane. And I got a great surprise at my parents house...Patrick! He had changed his flight and came home early from Chicago to see us! He had been in Chicago for Leah's college graduation-Congrats Leah! It was so great have him be home for my birthday dinner and have the whole family there! Mom did a great job on the fried chicken, gravy, veggie casserole, mashed potatoes and of course chocolate cake!



Tuesday Vince had to start his work meetings so I chopped off 7 inches of my hair (what was I thinking!) and had a great lunch with my mom and aunt. Tuesday afternoon Jaclyn came down to the Plaza to see me. We had a nice visit walking around the Plaza! I got to see all the girls for a bit at the hotel bar and was so happy to see them!
Wednesday I walked around the Plaza and did a little shopping for the newest little Jayhawk! Then had lunch with Carol and Carrie. It was so much fun spending time with them! Mom and I then ran some errands and I headed to dinner with Carrie, Erin and Emily at Baja 600. It was so nice to have dinner with them, I really miss seeing them more often.
Thursday morning we had breakfast with Carrie and Mark before heading to the airport. The first leg of the trip was very uneventful but the second flight was delayed two hours. But luckily the kennel owner was nice and let us pick up Miles after hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment