Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Celebrating Sarah's Birthday

Another year sure did fly by...last year we were living in Philly and celebrating my 30th birthday in NYC! Now we are living in Pittsburgh and having a baby!

My birthday was great! Vince took me out to Hyde Park for dinner on Saturday night. My steak was really yummy!


And Sunday morning I woke up to a little party with my favorite bagel and presents! Vince spoiled me rotten as usual. He got me the new Sprint phone called the Evo. It is really cool! Miles got me some new Reef flip flops and a card that barks "Happy Birthday". It was a great birthday morning. We ran some errands and had a nice relaxing day. Vince cooked our usual Sunday pasta dinner and then we celebrates more with some tasty cupcakes he bought from a local bakery.Vince even let Miles have a bite so he could help celebrate! I feel so thankful that I got such a wonderful hubby and dog who really made my day special!



And I want to give a big thank you for all the birthday cards, calls and emails. I am truly lucky to have some many wonderful people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment